How does fixed radar work?
The radar is installed in a tower or building, which must be illuminating the target without obstruction. Monitoring of the area takes place around the clock and according to the client's needs. Depending on what is detected by the system, it issues an immediate alert.
- Independent of sunlight, cloud cover and precipitation to operate;
- Powered by a solar cell with battery, guaranteeing a 24-hour operation, 7 days a week;
- Visualization: desk top, lap top, tablet or
- Consumption: 15 W;
- Power supply: 110 - 220 V
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G / 4G or satellite link;
- Thresholds and means of emergency to
It meets the demands of periodic monitoring in order to identify movements, terrain displacements and detect moving targets.